New York, New York
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
Finance & Accounting
We have several clients who are hiring Bookkeepers. Ideal candidates will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data.
These positions are in-person and due to the nature of the job only candidates with 2-5 years of experience will be considered.
Responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Prepare certified checks and wire transfers
- Create reports as directed
Mon - Fri
37-40 Hours a week
In office position, not remote.
S54000-60000 a year
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent bookkeeping experience
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Excellent at recording data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, a must) and QuickBooks
- Experience with Worldox a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills