New York, NY
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking an experienced Benefits Manager to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 4 out of 5 days per week at their office in Edison, New Jersey. The firm offers excellent benefits including generous PTO and 401(k)!
- Oversee benefits and 401(k) plan administration
- Ensure total compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and statutes
- Educate staff regarding benefits programs and act as point person for questions
- Assist with filing SARs, 5500s, and ACA reporting
- Manage benefits vendor relationships and invoices
- Process Leave of Absences, including FMLA and disability claims
- Salary: $90-100k annually, based on experience – plus bonus!
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO and 401(k)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ Benefits Administration experience
- SHRM or PHR certification preferred
- Deep working knowledge of ACA provisions, FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion