Associate Design Director - FILLED
New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
Our client is a creative agency focused on designing with purpose, seeking an Associate Design Director. As an agency leader, you will be collaborating closely with agency and client members across multiple brands. You will own and lead projects into new creative directions, with experiential thinking, conceptual development, and an unparalleled ambition for design.
What You'll Do:
- Lead or manage efforts to develop creative concepts and implementations in a cross-disciplinary manner
- Develop strategy, vision and concepts, set design direction and provide hands-on guidance to both internal and external teams
- Champion and generate ideas around innovative and effective digital communications, interface design, and interaction design
- Inspire, mentor and train more junior designers to create usable ideas that streamline solutions across existing and emerging platforms, setting design standards for the team and department
- Partner with internal teams on new business initiatives and work as the creative lead on pitches
Who You Are:
- At least 8+ years of experience in advertising, conceptual thinking and creation, along with interactive and experiential development
- Health Care experience is a prerequisite
- You're more than a pro in Mac OSX, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Keynote (Sketch, AE and supplemental applications are a major plus)
- You know the ins-and-outs of production development.
- You're a collaborator, working closely with co-directors, writers, developers and client service leads