Associate Creative Director, Copy - Fiercely Independent Agency
New York, United States
|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
For conceptual creatives looking to lead truly integrated digital first creative campaigns with an award winning team, this is a rare opportunity...
Our client is an award winning leading agency in the CPG, Lifestyle and OTC Healthcare industry. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, and Creative that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
They are seeking an Associate Creative Director, Copy with an uncanny ability to ideate impactful culturally resonate digital campaigns, to aid in the strategy, creation, and execution of the copywriting direction across the agency's portfolio and with new business.
The Associate Creative Director, Copy must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to ensure award-winning consistency, quality, and creative excellence across all projects. The right person will be comfortable jumping in and taking initiative, directing others but also able to execute, and 100% accountable for client success.
- Ideate & execute compelling culturally relevant creative grounded in strategy/research that align with brand objectives
- Persuasively + passionately present concepts to both existing and potential clients & to internal stakeholders.
- Direct copy team and all phases of copy work from concept through completion, keeping things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing work, ensuring that creative is on-brand & on-strategy
- Inspire & motivate team, monitor and drive them to execute projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget, incorporating the latest cultural trends, methods and tools
- Monitor and drive an ideal balance in the available skills and personality of the team towards the needs of the clients
- Work closely with the SVP Creative Director to develop, refine and solidify creative concepts as well as share progress of the team’s work
- 5+ years of digital experience in an agency environment
- Passion for new digital technologies + emerging trends
- Demonstrated ability to ideate + execute campaign concepts led by strategy/research/consumer insights
- Ability to leverage social influencers to impact brand momentum
- Versatility to handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations in a fast paced environment
- Capability to successfully cross-collaborate with Creative, Experiential, Strategy, Tech, Project & Account Management
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem solving skills