Affiliate Marketing Manager
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is an award-winning e-learning application. They are the premier program for young children, expertly designed and personally crafted for each user’s unique needs. Top 10 Most Innovative Company in 2021 & has secured partnerships with Lego, Sesame Workshops & Gymboree.
They are a high-growth business seeking a Affiliate Marketing Manager lead affiliate channels and grow existing partnerships across all categories.
- Significantly grow and expand our affiliate channel, growing existing partnerships and recruiting new partners across all categories (content, affiliate networks, loyalty, coupon, incentive, email and more)
- Create and maintain affiliate promotional calendar + weekly newsletter + text links to ensure partners are up to speed on upcoming promotions.
- Conduct ongoing offer testing and partner bounties, understanding the trade-offs between CAC efficiency, volume and LTV.
- Own Impact Radius as a platform, ensuring correct set up of affiliate terms, promotions, ads, and tracking.
- Track Affiliate program performance in Impact Radius on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to ensure monthly goals are being met.
- Work cross-functionally with all relevant teams (creative, brand, accounting) and own the delivery of assets to external partners on a weekly basis.
- Monitor trends in the ed tech and marketing industry to then be applied against media you’ll be managing.
- Collaborate regularly with your managers to ensure a clear and accurate interpretation of the organization’s vision and department direction.
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with at least 3 years experience in affiliate marketing.
- Proving experience in growing customer acquisition through performance-based partnerships.
- Strategic and analytical desire to own the end-to-end process of running several marketing channels.
- Creative passion and relentless for driving sales and value for our customers