Administrative Coordinator (Creative Team)
New York, NY
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Are you a natural networker and relationship builder? A career at Gainor Staffing can enable you to expand your skills, grow your network, and have fun doing it!
Drawing on deep networks of Digital, Creative, and Administrative talent, a fun and collaborative culture, and a process built over four decades of success, Gainor aligns the leading companies with the talent they need to grow. The Administrative Coordinator (Creative Team) supports this mission on a daily basis by catching all the details in their net.
What you will do:
- Gather prospective company leads and contact information using various sources
- Partner with Account Managers on monitoring accounts and leads
- Provide meeting and conference call coordination for prospective and current clients
- Sit in on job intake calls – take notes, distribute job details to Account Managers and Recruiters
- Perform careful and accurate data entry in Hubspot and Bullhorn CRM
- Write and distribute correspondence regarding new open positions
- Apply your stellar writing skills to job board management
- Assist with client support including addressing questions and providing requested information, as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of administrative or marketing experience
- Adobe Creative Suite skills strongly preferred
- Team player, collaborative, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- People person with great communication, writing, and proofreading skills
- You are resilient, seeing every situation as an opportunity to improve
- You have a profound ability to grasp changing priorities
- You are tuned into details and love figuring out how to fit the pieces together
- You have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- People who are funny & can laugh at themselves will get bonus points!