New York City, United States
|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
Our client is seeking a professional and experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team. This position is on-site and in-person.
Preferred at least one year of experience in an office setting as an Administrative, Executive or Office Assistant.
Use communication, organizational, and collaborative skills to assist in office workflows.
- Stay organized while managing multiple tasks and requests.
- Some reception duties including screening emails and phone calls, receiving and greeting office visitors
- Processing and Data Entry for office paperwork
- Heavy Calendar Management and Scheduling
- Making Travel arrangements both local and international
- Office management assistance such as scheduling conference rooms
- Some secretary duties such as note-taking
- Other job-related responsibilities as directed
Salary $22 - 30/hr, based on experience.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, usually 9am - 5pm.
Excellent Candidates will have previous Administrative experience with a professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Preferred at least one year of experience in an office setting as an Administrative, Executive, or Office Assistant
- Confident proficiency with basic MS Office software including Excel
- Pleasant, detailed communicator
- Exceptional organizational skills