Ad-Tech Product Marketing Manager
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
Marketing & Media
If you're looking to stand out and make a difference, you'll fit right in with this company's team full of smart people dedicated to using technology to make advertising better for both brands and consumers.
This company is looking for an Ad-Tech Product Marketing Manager and the ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing + creative technology, and thrives in an agile and collaborative environment where people are curious, passionate about their mission, and want to deliver impact at scale.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to deliver 360 degree marketing strategies that drive awareness and growth in an extremely competitive and ever-changing industry
- Build and maintain sales marketing collateral, maximizing client relevancy and brand competitive distinctness, while ensuring all external feedback is collected, recorded, and applied as necessary
- Assist with leading the Demand Gen Manager in the execution of earned and paid media campaigns, including SEM, paid social media, and email and display advertising campaigns
- Oversee social media strategy through social listening, scheduling, and creating organic and paid social campaigns, while engaging with our audiences across various social channels
- Manage our virtual and on-site event strategy from calendar curation, to contract negotiations, to tactical execution
- Regularly research competition and relevant customer trends
- Build KPI framework to measure, analyze and report on the impact of digital marketing activities, and generate insights to help influence content and paid advertising strategies
- Min 5 years Marketing experience in the adtech/SaaS space
- A PowerPoint or Keynote Rockstar with experience building marketing/sales decks, managing marketing campaigns (paid & earned) across various platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Google AdWords, email, etc.
- Experience using website analytics, Google tools, Salesforce, Asana, and email marketing platforms (e.g. Mailchimp/Hubspot)
The salary range is $75,000 - $125,000, based on experience.