Ad-Tech Product Manager
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||January 8, 2023|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a leading creative ad-tech company that likes to get up close and personal … everywhere. Understanding that effective communication with customers isn’t simply a few mass messages. They believe consumers expect and deserve respect for their time. With that have developed a variety of creative solutions on their platform for advertisers to do just that in an easy way; merge creativity, data, and personalization to integrate everywhere. All while being named ‘Best Place to Work!’
They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to add to their growing product team in the role of outbound Product Manager. In this role, you will collaborate with other PMs, business development, engineering, marketing, and design to shape this company’s state-of-the-art campaign management solution.
- Manage product outbound activity, working closely with ad operations, business development, sales, and accounts to bring the voice of the customer in clear and concise use stories to the product team.
- Own and deliver success on business goals by developing a compelling product vision and assist in executing it.
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels, to understand advertisers and agencies needs and drive high impact features.
- Use data and analytics across the board to learn what works and what to improve.
- 3+ years of recent experience in the Ad-Tech industry as a product manager.
- Experience building effective and engaging solutions for the Web and hands-on experience with data and analytics
$75,000 - $125,000, based on experience.