ACD, Copy - FILLED
New York, NY
|Date Posted||July 29, 2021|
Our client pinpoints what motivates consumers and aids top brand partners in creating frictionless & engaging consumer experiences across all digital touchpoints. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Social Media, Creative and PR that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
Their success does not go unnoticed; they are a Digiday Agency of the Year finalist!
In response to growth, they are seeking an ACD, Copy to develop, refine and solidify out-the-box creative concepts as well as be a part of an inclusive, kick-ass creative family.
ACD, Copy Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Executive Creative Director to produce compelling, creative, and user-focused solutions that align with brand objectives
- Persuasively and passionately present concepts to both existing and potential clients
- Direct copy team and all phases of copy work from concept through production, keeping things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing work, ensuring that is on-brand and on-strategy
- Inspire & motivate team, monitor and drive them to execute projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget
- Monitor and drive an ideal balance in the available skills and personality of the team towards the needs of the clients
- 6+ years of digital experience in an agency environment
- A fundamental focus on output-agnostic creative solutions
- Versatility to handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations
- Capability to successfully cross-collaborate with Creative, User Experience, Strategy, Tech, Project, and Account Management
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills