New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 26, 2021|
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a large, industry-based, U.S. news outlet. They are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team.
- Ensure accuracy of invoices and collect payments within due dates.
- Point of contact for any AR-related issues/inquires with customers.
- Ensure that revenue reported is appropriately invoiced for.
- Work directly with collection agencies.
- Prepare weekly AR aging report and adjust the balance in the G/L against payments received.
- Participate in the month-end closing process.
Qualifications for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited College or University.
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required (e.g. Vlookups, Pivot tables).
- QuickBooks experience desired.
- Proven excellent verbal and written skills are a must.