New York, United States
|Date Posted||April 5, 2021|
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a major NYC law firm and they are hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk. The position is a great entry-level position. They will report to the C.O.O. and is responsible for the full cycle of Accounts Payable. This work is partially remote/in-person with the company taking COVID protocols very seriously. Anticipated training in office and then regular schedule in-office 3 days a week.
Candidates must be self-starters who possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Process accounts payable invoices in a timely manner
- Responsible for all vendor correspondence
- Resolve problems associated with the processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Work closely with various departments
- Audit firm credit card transactions
- Prepare required payment reports on a weekly basis
- Assist with special projects
- High energy, organized, and efficient.
- Past experience in accounts payable processing-preferably in a law firm.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to research and probe for answers.
- Demonstrated experience with automated accounts payable systems. Élite experience a plus!
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills.
Pay: $53,000.00 per year