Account Supervisor, Paid Media
New York, New York
|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client, a fiercely independent multi-award-winning global integrated agency, born from PR, operating across North America, Europe and Asia, is committed to work that delivers true business value for clients across consumer, corporate, health and technology industries. Defying the labels of public relations, digital marketing or creative agencies, this integrated agency is full of born storytellers, built for impact ... determined to deliver the right content, in the right channel, at the right time.
They are seeking a Paid Media Account Supervisor, focusing on paid social but with the opportunity to drive broader paid strategy and thinking across the business. The AS, Paid Media is responsible for supporting and driving paid media accounts and programs within the digital team. Key functions include supporting media strategy, overseeing and being hands-on with execution of successful campaigns, primarily with a focus on paid social and search, but also within display, video, and other programmatic offerings.
- Oversee execution and strategy of paid social campaigns with fluid budget and aggressive back end goals
- Crafts strategy for paid media channels in partnership with media and account leads
- Understands nuances between various display and programmatic partners, can determine optimal partner/strategy for client goals, and negotiate rates.
- Shares responsibility reporting and helps drive forward-thinking strategy.
- Has the ability to be in the weeds and build out campaigns when necessary across social, search, and display/video
- Exhibit a solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Understanding of social content strategy and ability to provide recommendations to ensure content resonates with target audiences.
- Develop knowledge share and POVs across the network.
- Ability to manage junior staff members overseeing multiple campaigns at once.
Skills & Experience
- You have between 1-3 years of experience in the media industry
- You possess an understanding of performance metrics and the ability to spot trends
- Experience working with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience with paid search a plus
- Experience in B2B or healthcare a plus
- You are a strong project manager who has experience growing and leading a team
- Experience working with large consumer brands (external/internal) is a plus
- A proven track record of working closely with other subject matter experts within core digital channel and communications.