|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Valued at over $1 billion and growing more than 35% annually, our client is disrupting the way media is delivered and managed across all channels (Display, Streaming Video, TV...). With revolutionary image recognition and audience targeting data & technology, they create completely native advertising experiences that seamlessly blend into the platform they live on. Their employee experience is also leading-edge, supporting balanced, healthy lifestyles and a positive, growth-oriented culture. They offer fully paid healthcare, personalized financial and retail benefits, flexible working hours, and vacation policy, as well as a rotational program that supports growth within all areas of the company.
With the growth of the Publisher Client Services division, they are seeking an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator, Publisher Client Services will be responsible for working across functions to develop strategies, processes, and communication to help drive Publishers’ success. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for managing the self-serve publisher business and work to provide answers, resolutions and identify opportunities from the self-services book of business. Additionally, the Account Coordinator will provide support across the entire supply team including publisher development and placement design. This could include yield management projects, mock creation and AB testing support and general QA across the team.
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners.
- Understand publisher’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity.
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Understanding of Excel
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments.
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively.
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
- 0 - 1 years experience