Human Resources Business Partner
|Date Posted||December 21, 2022|
Our client, a leading professional services firm, is seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join the team. The position is hybrid and based 4 out of 5 days per week at their office in Edison, New Jersey. The firm offers excellent benefits including generous PTO and 401(k)!
- Act as a resource for HR questions on policies, benefits, and more
- Research, design, and implement HR policies
- Perform research and data analysis; present findings to senior management
- Lead recruiting function and determine strategic hiring needs
- Develop, manage, and enforce employee contracts
- Manage employee relations, conduct investigations, and resolve issues as needed
- Ensure total compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and statutes
- Salary: $120-130k annually, based on experience – plus bonus!
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, generous PTO and 401(k)!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years’ Human Resources experience
- SHRM or PHR certification preferred
- Deep working knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Highest standard of confidentiality and discretion