NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||February 20, 2023|
Marketing & Media
This company's Managing Director of North America is a catalyst for change and growth in alignment with a global strategy. They nurture their culture and strong relationships with clients’ CEOs, CIOs and CMOs to drive outstanding work and revenue growth. They are a trusted advisors to internal and external constituents.
The Managing Director displays exceptional leadership and decision-making grounded in facts and data. They interface are able to inspire trust with and between Creative, Technical, Testing, Data, Operations & Business Development teams, while encouraging a culture of mentorship and personal & professional growth to their personal potential.
- Exhibit strong business and financial acumen to drive business & revenue growth against KPIs
- Identify, design & drive organizational and operational change and controls against planned KPIs
- Oversee high value account portfolios ensuring account profitability and best in class delivery of digital advertising, digital transformation programs, ecommerce implementations.
- Drive agency profitability by facilitating organic growth opportunities and new business wins across geographies
- Provide ongoing performance feedback and coaching to all managers
- Actively serve on agencywide task forces/initiatives
- 12-15 years leadership experience with a track record of driving growth within high performing agencies or consultancies
- Experience in digital advertising, digital transformation, ecommerce & ERP implementations
The salary ranges from $350,000-$425,000 range, based on experience.