Associate Director, Programmatic
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||October 26, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from creatives, top data scientists, and cutting-edge media people, our client is a full-funnel creative, tech, and advertising company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making define their culture and people.
The Associate Director, Programmatic will be data driven at heart, leveraging core statistical principles to help
separate the signal from the noise, and ensure strategic decisions are backed with analytical rigor.
● Grow clients businesses by optimizing marketing campaigns across paid social platforms
● Conduct data analysis to uncover insights, inform campaign improvements, future media plans, and testing opportunities.
● Develop strategic testing plans based on client goals to maximize performance
● Drive industry leading intelligence through the development of innovative A/B tests and experiments
● Train and develop junior team members to be best in class marketers
● Think as a marketer & learn to translate business needs into comprehensive media activations.
● 4 - 7 years in a Programmatic performance marketing role
● Proficiency with emerging and leading industry DSPs
(DV360, TTD, Yahoo, App Nexus, etc.)
● Proficiency with Excel
● BA/BS degree (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics a plus)
● Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills..
● BONUS EXP: Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, R, Python.
This is a direct hire position that pays $100k-130k per year, based on skills and experience.