NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||October 23, 2022|
Marketing & Media
This company has a global philanthropy driven by a vision of better futures for people by increasing access to healthcare, advancing new research and ideas, and improving the quality of everyday life.
The IT Associate will report to the Director of Information Technology to support and maintain all business applications and systems. The position is responsible for configuring and supporting Helmsley systems, updating hardware and software, troubleshooting system errors, and assisting IT team members in meeting all IT needs of the organization.
• Work closely with Helmsley’s managed service provider to provide in-person and remote level 2 – 3 IT support and administration, including troubleshooting, change management, and system updates of Helmsley applications and hardware.
• Partner with staff and leverage consultants and vendors to research, design, purchase, integrate, and configure new software and hardware to meet business needs.
• Administer, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot: Office 365, Zoom Rooms & Phones, cloud file storage, network, intranet, data security, virus protection, email, and security.
• Work closely with the Finance department and consultants to administer, configure, troubleshoot, and support, financial business and accounting applications and system integrations.
• Work as backup and with IT Technicians to troubleshoot helpdesk issues, A/V issues, and mobile devices, maintain inventory, on- and off-boarding staff, and assist with setting up equipment and conference rooms as needed.
• Work with Director and Manager of Information Technology to ensure up-to-date security controls are maintained and enforced in areas of responsibility across all business applications and aligned to Helmsley policies.
• Develop training materials and provide on-site and remote orientation and training to staff.
• At least three years of experience working in IT, with a focus on business application support; two of those years involving project management work preferred
• Experience with supporting/administering Office 365, Azure and Intune, Zoom, MS Teams, SharePoint, and grants management applications
• Experience with cloud-based systems and how they impact different business processes
• Experience working with A/V equipment such as Crestron and Zoom Rooms/Meeting software
• Experience working with network and server management preferred
• Experience with financial systems such as Concur, NetSuite, Adaptive Insights software a plus
• Able to lead and support small to medium projects with minimal supervision
• Able to stoop, bend, and carry moderately heavy objects such as computers and peripherals, and stoop or climb as needed to occasionally inspect cables in flooring and ceilings
This is a direct hire position that ranges between $73-90k based on skills and experience.