Senior Strategy & Operations Manager
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||August 8, 2022|
Marketing & Media
So, you’re passionate about travel and premium brand experiences? No stranger to all-things-email marketing? Also, a little (a lot) nerdy about the technology that powers personalized customer experiences?
In this role, the Senior Strategy & Operations Manager provides end-to-end relationship management and program oversight for their client. They are an expert in their client's business, identifying opportunities to increase customer engagement and drive results. You’ll co-pilot this account with a Senior Project Manager, and you’ll report directly to our Director of Email Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Drive quantifiable, measurable, and winning strategies for the client’s ongoing email marketing program. Identify key data points and measurements to show the impact of our approach and strategy on the client’s business.
- Identify business growth opportunities and develop strategic recommendations to support the growth of client relationships
- Responsible for the successful completion of campaigns within budget and timeframe while managing client expectations pertaining to timelines, budget, and scope
- Develop close professional relationships, both internally and externally
- Lead and present at client meetings
- Perform highly detailed tasks such as building out user stories, test plans and complex project plans
- Be a subject matter expert on email marketing trends and best practices.
- Take the lead in solving problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners
- Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact the management, relationship, and direction of the business
- 5+ years’ experience in email marketing at an agency, Email Service Provider, SaaS company, or Consultancy.
- Analytical and ability to identify quantifiable trends across campaign data, as well as develop testing plans.
- Experience navigating large public companies
- MBA Preferred, But Not Required.
- Experience working with household brand names in travel or financial services preferred.
- Expertise and / or certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder a huge plus!
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Suite