Supervisor, Ad Tech & Optimization
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||August 7, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with this company. They’re the integrated marketing, communications, and media agency that’s out of this world. They’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we they can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity, and indomitable innovation they dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
This role will be a key member of the paid media team contributing to the excellence and ROI of media buying, digital ad operations, optimization, and programmatic media.
- Optimize media trading for maximum agency and client ROI
- QA/configure/traffic digital advertising for display, native, and audio/video ad campaigns.
- QA and troubleshoot active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies.
- Develop programmatic performance models
- Ensure ad compliance across a variety of areas from ensuring creative meets spec to regulatory and privacy frameworks within the highly regulated healthcare and pharma advertising environment.
- Comfortably work hands-on-keyboard within a variety DSPs, ad servers, DMPs, private marketplaces, and content control partnerships.
- Implement fraud prevention and ad quality solutions on campaigns
- Collaborate with the planning team to maximize client and agency ROI.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to media planning, creative, analytics, and digital teams to provide confidence in strategy execution. Work closely with their teams to provide and analyze metrics and recommended optimizations to improve campaign performance.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of agency experience working within platforms such as (but not limited to): Ad servers (i.e. GCM360/DCO, etc.), DSPs (i.e. TTD, DV360, MediaMath), Analytics Platforms (GA/Adobe Analytics), Brand Safety (DoubleVerify/IAS/Moat) and DMPs
- HTML / Java coding experience required
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in developing and deploying operational processes for both internal and client teams in paid media
- Experience in tracking tag placement, campaign configuration and ad trafficking, trafficking procedures, and technical ad spec QC
- Deep understanding of Digital Media landscape and overall best practices. Areas include Programmatic, Display, Native, Video, OTT/CTV audio/video
- Must have experience working directly with account planning, analytics teams, and external vendors
- Track record of successfully managing client campaigns to achieve KPIs