New York, New York
|Date Posted||October 18, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company that connects people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Their differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
They’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities they service. Recently they’ve been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for their outstanding diversity & inclusion program.
With the growth of the company, the client is looking for a talented UX Strategist to join the ecommerce team. As a UX Strategist, you will work closely with designers, developers, writers and marketing team members to drive user research and design best-in-class UX architecture and user flows that achieve and exceed business sales goals. The role will also be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points throughout the site’s marketing funnel.
- Deliver solid CX/UX strategy that is centered on user needs while delivering on marketing goals, business, and brand objectives — across multiple digital channels
- Develop best-in-class user flows, wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs, designs, and user flows
- Conduct UX research and present actionable recommendations to business stakeholders based on a strategic analysis of site and user data.
- Leverage analytics, customer insights, and user feedback to build simple, yet powerful interfaces for mobile and desktop devices.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Collaborate with teams responsible for display, search, email, social media, to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize each site’s visitor-to-order conversion rate
- Use primary and secondary research sources to understand consumer needs to build upon strategic product recommendations
- BA/BS in information technology, human-computer interaction, user experience, design, research, a related field or equivalent working experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a UX strategy role or a comparable field, such as information architecture, UX architecture, UX research, interaction design or human factors
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Jira experience
- Understanding of basic HTML/CSS
- The ability to lead, collaborate, and influence (with and without formal authority) engineering, design, and product management teams.
- Experience with Google Optimize and/or Adobe target for testing purposes
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, GA 360, and ContentSquare to make the right recommendations.
- Knowledge of common wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Agile environments and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements.
Initially a remote position; in the future, this role may require on-site work 3-5 days in the Long Island City office.