New York, NY
|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Our client, a world class strategic financial services firm, is seeking an experienced Executive Receptionist. This firm prides itself on its collaborative environment and great work/life balance. Amazing benefits include 100% paid medical coverage, generous PTO, and 401K with matching. This position is onsite at their beautiful Midtown, Manhattan office.
Due to the nature of the position, only candidates with 3-5 years of Receptionist experience will be considered. Qualified candidates with immediate availability should email margot at gainor dot net.
- Warmly welcome visitors, clients, and employees as they arrive
- Facilitate check-in process
- Guide visitors and guests to correct locations
- Assist with meeting coordination, including booking of conference rooms and catering requests
- Answer and screen calls on a multi-line phone system in a professional and courteous manner
- Manage MS Outlook Calendar to coordinate conference room schedule
- Periodically check highly visible conference rooms and tidy them when necessary
- Uphold the confidentiality of all clients, candidates, and guests
- Assistance with daily ad-hoc errands and tasks for the CEO’s Office and Executive Support Team
- Salary: $60-65k per year, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits include 100% covered health insurance, generous PTO, and 401k with matching.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of Receptionist experience in a corporate environment
- Preferred background in finance, private equity, hedge funds, or real estate
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Extremely polished presentation and demeanor
- Customer service oriented, approachable, and level-headed
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills