Paid Search Specialist - National Brands
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||June 8, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a full-service digital media & technology agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science with the heart of an independent agency w an increasingly global presence. They’re approach to digital media & brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, mobile & paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, enabling brands to thrive in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Very strong, fun (& growing) national team, & mid-sized agency culture supported by a global holding company. They are seeking a Paid Search Specialist to lead Google & YouTube strategy and campaign execution for a number of national brands.
- Develop planning strategy based on keyword research and search volume data
- Speak to paid search, GDN, and YouTube specific content in client meetings and presentations
- Select appropriate paid search engine, SEM tactics and campaign objectives based on client goals • Develop keywords and creative ad strategy based on client feedback
- Develop presentation materials for client review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
- Ensure campaign tracking, audience building, and billing is setup prior to campaign launch
- Work with Creative team (as necessary) on banner ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
- Work with Analytics and Ad Ops team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Execute campaign reporting activities based on agreed upon cadence
- Draw critical analysis to optimize and improve campaign performance
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with AdWords Editor, and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience with Google Display Network, YouTube, etc.
- Experience pulling and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Knowledge of paid search landscape and the ever-changing Google products available
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media • Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications a plus