Director, Digital Experience
New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Our client is an award winning independent branding agency who identifies the unique needs of corporations, and develops digital experiences that claim their voice and brand. Their dynamic team is made up of world-class innovators in Digital Strategy, Brand Strategy, and Experience Design.
They are seeking a Vice President of Digital Brand Experience, with a sophisticated understanding of the evolving digital landscape for B to B brands, to oversee the digital practice for the agency. The leader will develop a deep understanding of client needs and oversee the development and execution of digital strategies and experiences across channels.
What you’ll do:
• Lead, mentor and grow a team of digital strategists and experience designers
• Take full ownership of the growth & success of the agency’s digital practice and of client accounts
• Evangelize your vision for client’s brand experience across digital touchpoints
• Translate user needs and business objectives into innovative digital brand experiences
• Identify client opportunities & approaches across the digital landscape
• Oversee the delivery of campaigns across multiple clients, brands, timelines and deliverables
• Play a crucial role on the agency’s leadership team; identifying opportunities in the marketplace & make strategic recommendations to take advantage of them
• 10+ years developing digital experiences, assets & projects for corporations across B2B verticals (Tech, Finance, Consulting…).
• Track record of leading successful digital experiences across touchpoints & platforms (e.g. enterprise websites, campaigns, environments, etc.).
• A balanced understanding of research, CX, interaction and visual design