Talent Operations HRIS Lead - Global Law Firm
Chicago, United States
|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
Our client, who is an established leading global law firm with 198 locations across 77 countries, is driven to provide public and private clients with tailored solutions at the local, national, and global level.
They are seeking a Talent Operations HRIS Lead in their Chicago office to manage the technical requirements for their HR related applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining multiple Regional HR information systems, data quality and reporting.
- Manage a regional team delivering exceptional client service throughout the US.
- Accountable for management of configuration or development projects which directly or indirectly impact the Firm's HR systems or the data stored in these systems.
- Act as the primary liaison between the Talent and IT department to ensure the technical maintenance and management of systems.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with the internal Payroll, Benefits and Finance teams and ensuring client service to each group.
- Represent the regional Talent HRIS team on discussions and planning of projects both regionally and globally.
- Responsible for prioritizing regional deliverables and team management.
- Accountable for maintaining systems compliance to latest system, security and federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for identifying areas of improvement and to streamline HR and Firm HRIS related processes.
- Responsible for reporting and analytical data delivery to clients and individuals within the Firm, as requested.
- Accountable for data quality throughout HRIS systems by providing best practice approaches to auditing and data management.
- Act as the regional SME on HRIS related topics and projects.
- Responsible for vendor management.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.0 HRMS - Job, Personal, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll.
- Advanced level knowledge of vIDesktop Suite -performance, population, set up, forms, systems access.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience required.