Word Processing Operator / Word Processor
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Our client, a world–renowned law firm, has multiple Word Processing roles open in its Midtown NYC offices. This law firm has been in business for over 100 years and offers competitive compensation and world class benefits.
Some of these benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays/vacation, free beverages and a cafeteria in the building.
Word Processing candidates are responsible for handling document work which requires advanced knowledge of a full range of word processing applications. In addition, the Word Processing Coordinator is responsible for distributing, faxing, scanning, and copying documents as well as other responsibilities outlined below.
- Ability to properly utilize and apply all advanced functions of applications such as MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to scan documents to text or pdf using various OCR software or other scanning methods
- Willingness to participate in special projects and training
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time restraints
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as a computer, multifunction devices (print/copy/scan/fax), and dictation transcription equipment
- Ability to retrieve and distribute files, written documents or office supplies
- Must be able to work collaboratively with lawyers and staff, demonstrating strong teamwork and a positive attitude
Salary range: $80-95K – will also consider contract individuals
MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING OVERNIGHT SHIFTS
Shift Schedules Available:
Sun/Mon/Tue – 7:00p-7:30a
Wed/Thu/Fri – 7:00p-7:30a
Mon/Thu/Fri – 7:00p-7:30a