VP, Digital Healthcare Accounts
New York, NY
|Date Posted||March 29, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a top independent PR, Communications & Digital agency known for unique collaboration across PR, Comms, Branding & Social/Digital to generate powerful & measurable earned media results for top consumer & healthcare brands.
They are looking to add a Vice President of Digital Healthcare accounts to manage and lead client relationships and strategy for top pharmaceutical and biotech brands across the Cancer Diagnostics, Anti-Infective, GI, Medical Device & Contraceptive categories and become a key member of the rapidly growing Healthcare PR team.
The right person will be comfortable jumping right in and taking initiative, directing others but also being a good listener, and being 100% accountable for the client’s success. The VP will be supported by a strong team of Account Directors and digital / social experts, as well as one of the best media relations teams in the industry. The person will be at the center of their largest and fastest growing practice area (Healthcare). This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Direct + manage account and coordinate with internal colleagues and agency leadership
- Lead + mentor a strong team of healthcare account and digital/social media experts
- Ensure daily cooperation with client, including significant in-person client exposure
- Collaborate with President, and Managing Director to ensure efficiency in all related projects, as well as maintain cooperative client relations
- Significant experience in Healthcare Public Relations account leadership, specifically with Pharmaceutical clients working on FDA Approvals, Medical Meetings, Disease Awareness Campaigns, Regulatory Milestones, Advocacy Relations
- Proven track record of managing increasingly large accounts in a profitable manner
- Interest and ability to innovate
- Excellent communication skills, especially in contact with senior clients in a consultative capacity
- Experience pitching new business to higher management