VP, Digital Health
New York, NY
|Date Posted||March 27, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For digital experts & leaders looking to be part of a disruptive approach to digital marketing & communications, this is a rare opportunity…
Our client is one of the leading agencies within the CPG, Lifestyle and Healthcare categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration. Our clients success does not go unnoticed - they are even a Digiday Agency of the Year nominee!
They are looking to add a VP Digital Health to lead strategy & client engagements with top pharmaceutical and biotech brands across the Cancer Diagnostics, Anti-Infective, GI, Medical Device & Contraceptive categories and become a lead member of the rapidly growing Healthcare PR team.
The right person will be comfortable jumping in and taking initiative, directing others but also be a good listener, and 100% accountable for client portfolio success. The VP of Accounts will be supported by a top performing team of account and digital/social strategists and creatives, as well as public relations and communications planners. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Manage + lead digital engagements for top Pharmaceutical brands accounts.
- Assist in leading a strong team of healthcare account + digital/social strategists
- Facilitate cooperation with clients, including significant in-person client exposure + frequent proposals
- Collaborate with President, and Managing Director to ensure efficiency in all related projects, as well as maintain cooperative client relations
- Significant experience leading multichannel digital strategies for Healthcare leadership, specifically with Pharmaceutical clients working on FDA Approvals, Medical Meetings, Disease Awareness Campaigns, Regulatory Milestones, Advocacy Relations
- Proven track record of managing engagements in a profitable manner
- Interest + ability to innovate
- Excellent communication skills, especially in contact with senior clients in a consultative capacity
- Experience pitching new business to higher management