Vice President, Talent
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
Our client is one of the leading agencies within the Consumer, Lifestyle & Healthcare categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to engage, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across all channels. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative & PR that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration. Their culture is distinct and strong and their entrepreneurial spirit enables them to regularly evolve with changes in the marketing landscape.
They believe that employees do their best work when they love what they are doing and enjoy working with each other. They are growing and evolving and are seeking a Vice President, Talent to protect & enhance their strong & dynamic culture.
Under the direction of the SVP of Operations and in collaboration with all members of the C suite, The Vice President, Talent will oversee employee relations and the talent acquisition function for the agency.
- Full cycle, talent recruitment and management
- Employee relations
- Ensuring positive work environment
- Employee counseling
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Ensuring employee engagement; motivation, organizational behavior, effectiveness, etc.
- Ensuring legal compliance of applicable HR laws & protocols
- Performance management
- Planning & coordinating of regular social events to promote camaraderie among staff & encourage work life balance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7-12 years human resource or talent acquisition experience from a marketing, PR or Digital agency
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; self-directed, motivated, accountable, tactful, assertive, empathetic, curious, thoughtful, innovative
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting top level talent
- Confidence & gravitas to engage stakeholders, have tough conversations & drive through winning solutions