Vice President, Lifestyle Communications
New York, New York
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
Marketing & Media
An Ad Age Agency of the year, our client is one of the leading integrated communications agencies serving top consumer & lifestyle brands. Through a focus on audience and category insights, they pinpoint what motivates consumers, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across all touch points and platforms. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating integrated solutions that leverages earned media and influential voices to connects brands with their audiences at scale.
They are looking for a VP, Lifestyle Communications to lead the growth, direction and evolution of key consumer accounts in the male lifestyle category who is a strategic thinker, a builder of culture, and ha a range of experience building integrated PR strategies and campaigns. .
The right person will be comfortable taking initiative, directing others but also be a good listener, and 100% accountable for client success. The VP will be supported by a top performing team of account and an integrated network of digital/social strategists and creatives. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to deliver disruptive work.
- Lead client meetings and strategy sessions
- Manage, lead & mentor a team of top performing communications professionals, managing the flow of account work to ensure client objectives are met
- Lead brainstorms and creative strategy planning for clients and internal projects
- Write and develop strategic, persuasive, client documents and presentations
- Write new business proposals, which includes strategy tactics + target media outlets
- Manage financial operations for client accounts; oversee creation and ongoing monitoring of program budgets
- Participate in and conduct media training sessions and media interviews
- Identify & help secure new business opportunities through development and execution of presentation and proposals
- 7+ Years in PR or corporate communications
- Track record of exceptional media relations.
- Entrepreneurial in work and approach to clients & media network