Vice President Human Resources
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||December 31, 2018|
Our client is one of the leading agencies within the CPG, Lifestyle and Healthcare categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration. Their culture can be best described as a '20 year old startup’ characterizing their entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to regularly evolve with changes in market.
They believe that employees do their best work when they love what they are doing and enjoy working with each other. They are growing and evolving and are seeking a Vice President of Human Resources to ensure Culture remains strong and dynamic.
The Vice President of HR and Talent will oversee employee relations while leading the recruiting/staffing process. The ideal candidate will drive thewmaintenance & development of all initiatives aimed at nurturing & implementing an employee focused Culture that emphasizes quality, trust, innovation, and high performance while recruiting & hiring talented A players.
- Talent recruitment and management
- Employee relations
- Ensuring positive work environment
- Employee counseling
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Ensuring employee engagement; motivation, organizational behavior, effectiveness, etc.
- Ensuring legal compliance of applicable HR laws & protocols
- Performance management
- Planning & coordinating of regular social events to promote camaraderie among staff & encourage work life balance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 7-10 years human resource experience from a marketing, PR or Digital agency
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; self-directed, motivated, accountable, tactful, assertive, empathetic, curious, thoughtful, innovative
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting top level talent