Vice President, Executive Positioning
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||July 24, 2019|
Marketing & Media
A full service strategic communications firm that represents corporations & high profile influencers across the Financial, Philanthropic, Tech, Sports & Entertainment verticals is looking for a dynamic VP to lead executive positioning for top global CEO's as well as communications engagement for one of the top investors in the country.
As a VP, you will lead a high performing team and serve as a strategic counsel for high profile, C suite clients with an insightful understanding of their goals, business and objectives.
- Lead client meetings and strategy sessions
- Manage, lead & mentor a team of top performing communications professionals, managing the flow of account work to ensure that client objectives are met
- Lead brainstorms and creative strategy planning for clients and internal projects
- Write and develop strategic, persuasive, client documents and presentations
- Write new business proposals, which includes strategy tactics + target media outlets
- Manage financial operations for client accounts; oversee creation and ongoing monitoring of program budgets
- Participate in and conduct media training sessions and media interviews
- Identify & help secure new business opportunities through development and execution of presentation and proposals
- 7+ Years in PR or corporate communications
- Track record of exceptional media relations.
- Entrepreneurial in work and approach to clients & media network
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Strong writing skills