Vice President, Digital Account Strategy
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
Marketing & Media
For digital experts & leaders looking to be part of a disruptive approach to digital marketing & communications, this is a rare opportunity…
Our client is one of the leading agencies within the CPG, Lifestyle and Healthcare categories. They pinpoint what motivates consumers to buy, and aid top brands in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
They are looking to add a VP, Digital Account Strategy to lead all digital accounts for the agency, ensuring best in class capability, strategy and deliver across Creative, Strategy, Analytics & Social. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading managing innovative digital Accounts, and should have a deep understanding digital and social communications strategy.
The right person will be comfortable jumping in and taking initiative, directing others but also be a good listener, and 100% accountable for client portfolio success. The VP will be supported by a top performing team of account and digital/social strategists and creatives, as well as public relations and communications planners. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Mentor and lead a team of digital experts
- Develop strategies, concepts and approaches for new client initiatives across Content + Video + Web + Social + Influencer Strategy + Digital PR
- Develop a strong grasp of key client capabilities & objectives, manage expectations and resolve changes
- Identify client opportunities and approaches across portfolios and brands
- Develop and distribute thought leadership content both internally and externally
- 10+ years of agency experience, with a broad grasp of digital strategies across Content + Video + Web + Social + Influencer Strategy + Digital PR.
- Experience managing major CPG accounts (healthcare experience is a bonus)
- Exceptional presentation skills, with comfort presenting to senior clients, potential clients and agency partners