Vice President, Digital Account Strategy
New York, New York
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the leading Communications agencies in the US, delivering creative strategies to marquee Financial, Tech & Professional Services clients. They identify what differentiates their clients, & generate breakthrough ideas to build their online brands, define their digital voice & develop a memorable client experience across all channels.
This highly entrepreneurial & fun agency is looking to bring on a strategic & client facing Vice President, Digital Account Strategy to serve as the #2 digital strategic client & team lead ensuring best in class digital capabilities, strategies & deliver across Creative, Strategy, Analytics & Social. This person must have a demonstrated track record of leading managing innovative digital Accounts & should have a deep understanding digital & social communications strategy.
The right person will be comfortable jumping in & taking initiative, directing teams & be 100% accountable for client success. The VP will be supported by a top performing team of account & digital/social strategists & creatives, as well as public relations & communications planners. As the #2 digital lead for the agency, this position offers tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision & team to create disruptive digital work.
- Mentor & lead a team of digital experts
- Develop strategies, concepts & approaches for new client initiatives across Content + Paid + Web + Social + Influencer + Digital PR
- Develop a strong grasp of key client objectives, manage expectations & resolve changes & ensure success of client engagements
- Identify client opportunities & approaches across the digital landscape
- Develop & distribute thought leadership content both internally & externally
- 6-9 years agency experience, with a grasp of digital strategies & tactics across Content + Video + Web + Social + Influencer Strategy + Digital PR.
- Experience managing & growing substantial digital client engagements
- Experience managing & mentoring a team to success
- Strong communicator who can articulate digital capabilities & opportunities both internally & with clients