Vice President, Paid Social Media
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 23, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Paid Social leaders seeking to take a strategic, client facing role, with big growth potential and a top performing team, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the fastest growing independent performance media agencies in New York that leverages digital acquisition channels and innovative technical solutions to accomplish measureable goals for brands across Search, Display, Paid Social and Programmatic media. By leveraging insightful strategy and an enthusiastic growing team, they support the growth of their eCommerce clients of top Retail, Fashion and Technology brands including Bonobos, Canada Goose & others.
At the forefront of digital, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to stay on top of trends and best practices. They work hard & play hard in a casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems + eating snacks in the fully stocked kitchen!
They are seeking an exceptional VP of Paid Social Media with a balance of strategy and a foundation in paid social buying to take on a leadership role with top eCommerce brands, to drive innovative social & search campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs. This person will mentor junior associates and use their management experience to develop innovative approaches to drive client goals.
- Ideate, plan, measure and oversee the optimization of Paid Search campaigns for client brands
- Lead, manage & mentor a team of top performing paid social planners & buyers
- Identify & implement best practices and play a key role in contributing to a best in class paid social practice
- Actively test and optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet and exceed campaign objectives
- Report on campaigns results through Google Analytics, Kenshoo & other tools
- Evaluate and test new search vendors & platforms
- Collaborate across channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to determine the most effective role of search within campaigns
- 8-12 years leading $100k+/mo biddable media campaigns with 4+ years dedicated to paid social media both in an in-house customer acquisition & at a top performing agency
- Strong grasp of optimizing for eCommerce KPIs (ROAS, ROI, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be apart of a hyper-growing agency