New York City, United States
|Date Posted||October 31, 2019|
Finance & Accounting
Our client, a top Investment and Finance company, focused on the commercial real estate industry. They are seeking a Treasury Analyst for their New York office.
The firm is a multi-disciplinary with business units that include real estate finance, net leasing, operating properties and land. Their culture is based on collaboration, trust, and integrity and they prioritize work-life balance.
The Treasury Analyst will play a key role in developing financial and operational models to drive revenue growth, profitability and operational efficiency. The analyst will provide support for all Treasury related operations.
- Perform cash management operations
- Analyze and manage daily corporate liquidity
- Identify and quantify derivatives and foreign exchange exposures
- Review Treasury data provided to business unites
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Provide support on Treasury and Capital Markets projects
- Support adhoc projects
- 2 + years’ experience in a treasury function
- Experience in financial analysis, business planning, and/or strategic decision-making
- High level of quantitative analytical capacity with ability to make data-driven decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of XRT (treasury workstation) and Yardi
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- BS Degree in finance or accounting