Timing & Billing Administrator
Little Falls, NJ, United States
|Date Posted||July 6, 2020|
Finance & Accounting
Our client, one of the premier accounting firms in the country, is seeking a Time & Billing Administrator to handle a variety of administrative needs, primarily concerning coordination of the time and billing function and providing tax administration support. This position is based in their Little Falls, New Jersey office.
Benefits/perks include: Paid medical coverage, 401k with match, flexible spending account, and paid time off.
- Maintain time & billing records using CCH Practice Management software
- Type and process client invoices
- Work with partners to develop effective, useful analytical reports
- Update Continuing Professional Education records of all professional staff using Checkpoint Learning
- Work with the Tax Administrator to support the needs of the Tax Department, including assisting w ith e-file process, assisting in tickler updates, following up with partners regarding deadlines, authorizations pending, and other time-sensitive client matters.
- Process incoming tax documents
- Pitch in when needed in a variety of administrative functions.
- 5+ years’ experience as a time & billing administrator in a public accounting setting or other professional services environment
- Proficiency as an Administrator in the use of CCH Practice Management software
- Adaptability and versatility in using current technologies
- Strong administrative skills (organized, timely turnaround, good verbal and written skills, deadline-conscious, attention to detail, etc.)
- Personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Ability to manage the needs of multiple partners at once
- Minimum High School diploma required
- English fluency with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Word required