Team Building - Associate Media Director (AMD)
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||February 20, 2020|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a full service digital media agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science. They're approach to digital media and brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, ranging from CPG, Lifestyle, Liquor & Technology, Health brands including MARS Chocolates, Samsung, Hendricks’s Gin, & others.
Very strong, fun (& growing) national team, & mid-sized agency culture supported by a global holding company.
In response to account growth, they are seeking an exceptional Digital Associate Media Director to oversee global accounts for both a global Technology and Health/Wellness brand.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Lead and manage the implementation of campaign strategy, planning, management, budgeting/forecasting, optimization and reporting to build the brand reach of high profile accounts
- Serve as primary point of contact for all client questions and requests
- Originate and manage the implementation of innovative, first to market communications plans
- Lead improvements in media team work process by presenting and implementing process improvements to the media team
- When necessary, work seamlessly with partner agencies, delivering a smooth communications process
- Build and develop relationships with vendors, and internal agency counterparts
- Stay abreast of and inform clients about opportunities and marketplace challenges
- Train, develop, evaluate and mentor junior staff to success
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years media planning experience including 3+ year digital branding campaigns
- Proven ability in training and leading a high achieving media team
- Ability and interest in developing first to market communications plans
- Knowledge of the following research/planning tools or equivalent: DFA, Google Analytics, ComScore, etc.