Social Strategy Director - Healthcare
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||April 26, 2019|
Our client is one of the fastest growing agencies in health & wellness today. Their mastery of digital and social landscapes has delivered sophisticated social and digital experiences to some of the world's leading CPG and healthcare clients. Their team is made up of passionate digital marketers who create purpose driven ideas that efficiently connect meaningful brands with consumers.
They are hiring a Social Strategy Director to lead impactful social engagements, and manage marketing coordinators to develop social strategies that enhance the healthcare consumer experience across all digital touch points.
This person must be at the forefront of the digital social landscape and have experience planning and measuring marketing programs across the healthcare sphere.
- Lead + direct the development of social marketing plans from ideation to execution
- Provide strategic support to new business developments
- Manage social programs addressing patients at all stages of their journey
- Oversee development of performance reports for social/digital campaigns + create a narrative that demonstrates ROI for client teams
- Manage development of unique POVs with ability to articulate stance on how to drive business value for pharma brands
- 5-8 years social + digital marketing experience
- Experience planning + measuring marketing programs across social & digital platforms
- Ability to manage integrated teams + oversee all development initiatives