Social Media Specialist - Entertainment Brand
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
Marketing & Media
If you are a social strategist and content marketer who has a strong skillset in managing social platforms (Facebook, Insta, etc) looking for an exciting brand side opportunity, keep reading…
One of the top retail entertainment brands in the US (publicly traded) is looking for a Social Media Strategist for their New York City office to build a team and own social platform/content strategy and create innovative ways to engage fans & audiences.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Social Strategy & Ownership- Make strategic recommendations to support key campaigns. Take ownership of internal social processes which include, social post tracker, user generated content tracker, master social calendar, and social playbook.
- Community Management- Maintain social channels and manage community relationships. Engage fans via daily moderation using organic/paid posts. Collaborate with in house customer service and sales teams to escalate complaints or event inquiries.
- Content Development- Submit social posts into project management tool and collaborate with in-house creative team to aid in creation of social content.
- Social Monitoring- Ability to develop social reports for key campaigns and programs.
- 4-6 years experience social media marketing (brand or agency side)
- Strong understanding of social platform targeting, tracking, analytics, content formats, etc.
- Experience with post scheduling and social moderation, social reporting both natively and with third-party software