Senior Digital Account Executive
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a data-driven, full service digital marketing & technology agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science. They're time-proven approach to customer acquisition and brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, ranging from Lifestyle, Liquor & Technology brands including Samsung, Hendricks’s Gin, NYU & others, for nearly ten years enabling brands to thrive in an ever changing digital landscape.
The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators have won the most prestigious awards in the world for their innovative, creative approaches and impactful work.
They are seeking an organized and hybrid Account Executive to support the portfolios of digital media clients and manage campaign progressions from planning through execution. This person must be very collaborative and apt across Media, Creative, UX, Design and Paid Search functions.
- Meet and liaise with internal + external clients to understand campaign requirements, budgets, briefs + goals
- Responsible campaign management from initial planning to final execution
- Report on campaign + client performance on regular + adhoc basis
- Understand client branding goals + articulate the objectives of the campaigns as needed
- Support the Account Director on calls and/or meetings needed via arranging and/or attending
- Ensure communication flows effectively
- Write client reports + decks + participate in pitch/proposal presentations
- 2-3 years managing client engagements in Paid Search, Display + other digital performance media
- Strong understanding of reporting + digital media KPIs
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written + presentation communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web analytic platforms