New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a data-driven, full service digital marketing & technology agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science. They're time-proven approach to customer acquisition and brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, ranging from Lifestyle, Liquor & Technology brands including Samsung, Hendricks’s Gin, NYU & others, for nearly ten years enabling brands to thrive in an ever changing digital landscape.
The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators have won the most prestigious awards in the world for their innovative, creative approaches and impactful work.
They are seeking an innovative and client-facing SEO Strategist to manage and coordinate agency resources, to ensure search engine optimization for an expanding portfolio of global and national brand accounts. The successful candidate must have a strong SEO background, and have experience working with social media and content marketing.
- Plan, coordinate + execute Searches Engine Optimization campaigns, including account setup, strategy development, organization + reporting
- Collaborate to detect new optimization opportunities in the clients' owned media
- Coordinate with channel teams to ensure highest quality on all client deliverables + to provide best in class holistic marketing solutions
- Work directly with the SEO Director to collaborate in client meetings + presentations
- Make creative optimization recommendations + colleagues regarding client’s owned media
- Work to successfully translate strategic vision into tactical solutions + results
- 2 + years’ SEO experience within a brand or digital agency
- Experience optimizing large scale complex campaigns; strong analytical skills (Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Experience with keyword search/ data mining tools + competitive analysis
- Strong client-facing skills, with the ability to work independently and collaborate with other departments
- Strong organizational + project management skills