Senior Manager, Social Media
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
Marketing & Media
For Social Media Marketers seeking to take a more strategic, client facing role, with big growth potential, this might be for you…
Our client is one of the fastest growing integrated marketing and communications firms in New York, leveraging some of the best data scientists and analysts to provide competitive insights that accomplish measurable goals for brands, specifically in the healthcare industry.
After 16 consecutive years of growth, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to learn and implement best practices. They cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge on understanding social trends and platforms, and use their marketing science to give brands an unfair advantage.
They are seeking an exceptional Senior Manager of Social Media with a balance of creativity and execution experience to serve as a the social media lead across several prominent healthcare accounts, and counsel clients on the best practices of social media. This person will lead and mentor junior associates and use their content ideation experience to develop compelling and engaging social media posts.
- Act as day to day social media lead across several healthcare accounts
- Ideate + publish compelling + fresh social media content
- Direct the execution of social media analytics across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.
- Direct clients on best practices to incorporate paid social into overall social strategy
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of social media trends, to guide account teams to stay on top of best practices
- Create + oversee social media budgets to make sure clients are on target
- 5+ years experience in social media; experience in a regulated industry (Biotech, Finance, Pharma) is a plus
- Exceptional experience in the social media sphere, both personally + professionally
- Proficiency with social media technology Ads including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Great organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task + work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability using social monitoring + measurement platforms