Senior Digital Producer
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a full-service brand engagement agency specializing in building brands and connecting them to their audiences at key moments in the customer experience through integrated digital experiences. They distill diverse client goals into compelling strategies and combine robust technology with award-winning creative to create successful digital advertising and marketing solutions.
They are seeking a passionate and talented Senior Digital Producer to take on a highly client facing role and lead the development of creative/technical solutions and innovative brand experiences for leading Financial, Education, and Non-Profit clients, as an expert project manager and product strategist.
This person must be extremely detailed-oriented with a desire to work across a developing team of top designers and strategists.
Senior Digital Producer Responsibilities:
- Guide clients through all phases of project development
- Manage the project discovery phase, interviewing stakeholders, reviewing competitors + developing strategic recommendations
- Translate client’s needs into functional requirements for the development team to execute
- Manage projects’ budget in accordance to client expectations + schedule from ideation to launch
- Lead development of sitemaps, wireframes, visual concepts + interaction paradigms
- Direct development process using Agile methodologies
Senior Digital Producer Requirements:
- 7+ years of project management leadership roles in digital agency production
- Direct client management experience
- Strong communication + writing skills
- Familiarity with TDD or BDD tactics
- Experience developing CMS-based sites from scratch