Account Supervisor - Business & Tech PR
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
Marketing & Media
A full service strategic communications firm that represents iconic real estate, fashion, design and consumer products brands to craft impactful communications strategies, & generate brand recognition among target audiences offers a unique culture within the PR landscape offering a nimble, entrepreneurial atmosphere, with a collaborative approach to communications.
They are seeking a talented and client facing PR Account Supervisor with a passion for corporate communications, to take leading role on a mix of Financial Technology, Financial & Business to Business accounts, to develop & execute impactful communications plans that meet client objectives.
- Collaboratively with senior leadership, develop communications plans that meet client objectives
- Supervise staff junior on projects
- Lead client communications including meetings, daily emails and executive presentations
- Research and evaluate client and industry information to develop creative and strategic plans
- Analyze industry news and data for relevant insights and trends to implement or share with clients and peers
- Pitch national and regional print, online, broadcast and trade media outlets across business verticals
- Develop engaging materials (fact sheets, press releases, reports, pitches, expert Q+A) that accurately communicate client’s programs, goals, priorities, etc.
- Set priorities and organize tasks to meet internal and external deadlines
- 3-6 years experience agency PR experience with substantial experience leading corporate communications engagements with professional services or financial services brands.
- Proven track record of managing increasingly large accounts in a profitable manner
- Excellent communication skills, especially in contact with senior clients in a consultative capacity.
- Proactive, creative, and detail-oriented