Paid Search Strategist
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
Marketing & Media
For Digital Marketers seeking to take a more strategic, client facing role, with big growth potential, this might be for you…
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward and integrated media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. At 70 people, they are close knit but have a wide reach having placed over $350M in media with top tier clients including NBC, Chase, Jenny Craig, Cutty Sark Whiskey's and many others.
They ensure that employees stay comfortable with a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive compensation, health plan, 401k program with match, medical and transportation expense reimbursements as well as an allowance to pursue personal passion projects of your choosing. They even have an in-office bar where they host frequent agency social events.
They are seeking an exceptional SEM Coordinator with a balance of strategy, execution, and ecommerce experience to assistant and help develop Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing Search. They will work closely with the Communications Strategy team to generate innovative ideas and breakthrough to target audiences.
SEM Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- SEM budget planning and recommendations
- Manage SEM Campaigns on Google and Bing
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- SEM performance tracking, analysis and reporting
- Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis and optimizations
- Manage and track spend across all SEM campaigns
- Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns
SEM Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year paid search experience
- Google Ads experience. Google Certified Professional preferred
- Experience optimizing SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimizations
- Fast learner with strong problem solving skills
- Must be a team player