Receptionist (temp to hire)
|Date Posted||June 28, 2018|
Gainor Staffing is representing a highly recognizable Finance Firm, who is seeking a Receptionist to serve as the primary on-floor support in their New York City office. As the Receptionist, you are the first impression all visitors, guests, and clients have of the company. The perfect candidate must be flexible, possess a professional demeanor, and provide exceptional customer service at all times. This is a phenomenal opportunity for those who are looking to transition from the hospitality industry into the business professional environment. This position offers PTO, a schedule that allows you to have a great work/ life balance, and the ability to have a distinguished company on your resume.
- Act as a greeter or host to all visitors, ensuring all guests’ needs are met
- Respond to needs and requests of clients and staff
- Handle all telephone and meeting-related needs
- Provide or secure administrative assistance (e.g., faxing, copying, printing, emailing, car/delivery needs, internet assistance, researching, printing boarding passes, etc.)
- Prepare reports related to bookings, telephone calls, etc.
- Answer phones and act as a backup to other department members
- Must act proactively in hectic situations without sacrificing client service.
- Prior client-service experience such as hospitality, concierge, reception, or administrative support
- Ability to professionally interface with clients and staff, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to take direction and be a self-starter, based on need
- Must be able to work independently and also thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Salary: Temp to perm $17- $18an hour