|Date Posted||April 2, 2018|
Our client, a boutique professional services firm with a global reach, is looking for a Project Coordinator to work collaboratively with both the client team as well as all coordinators in executing assignments from start to finish. This individual must shine as both a team player and an independent worker and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & perks include : 100% covered medical, generous PTO and sick leave, 401K, profit sharing, and the opportunity to work in a modern and trendy office space in Manhattan.
Project Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
- Carry out search assignments from start to finish including preparation of: qualification packages, proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, closeout letters, and all correspondence.
- Organize interviews for candidates and clients
- Travel maintenance for candidates, clients, and recruiters including: booking flights, hotel reservations, coordinating trip schedules and directions
- Manage expenses by tracking accounts receivable and liaise with billing contacts
- Properly close out completed searches, involving knowledge of database management
- Assist with administrative tasks such as: proofreading documents, calendar management, meeting preparation, plan and attend social events
- Act as IT liaison, carry out software training
Project Coordinator’s Required Skills & Experience:
- 6 years’ experience in a Professional Services company
- Administrative support experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CRM Software experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented with a self-starting attitude