New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||May 16, 2019|
Marketing & Media
Our content platform client is disrupting the way media companies, curate, publish, & monetize content. Through a modular and highly customizable UX, they are empowering publishers including Conde Nast, Bloomberg, and others to manage & distribute content nimbly.
In response to product & company growth, they are seeking a special Product Manager to drive the evolution of key mobile and OTT products who has strong product management fundamentals, a keen understanding of content tech landscape, and a hunger to thrive in a growth stage company.
- Own mobile and OTT product offerings including oversight of research, planning, execution, and delivery
- Collaborate with customer success to identify and gather business requirements for feature additions, enhancements and new products
- Drive the prioritization of features, clearly articulating objectives and key results to inform decision-making
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and QA to develop and maintain new features and functionality
- 4-7 years Product Management experience. Experience at a content tech or media company content management team, strongly preferred.
- Excellent portfolio of work demonstrating successful content-based apps in the market
- Experience with media monetization such as subscriptions, metering, display and video advertising, native advertising, and sponsorships