New York, United States
|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Our client is a premier strategic financial advisory firm searching for a Personal Assistant for one of their Executives. This position will be based out of the home of the Executive and will primarily consist of heavy travel coordination, including international arrangements and entertainment planning. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, thoughtful, and willing to collaborate with a team to ensure the household is running smoothly.
This position comes with a truly exceptional benefits package including generous PTO, unlimited sick days, summer Fridays, full medical coverage and a 401k match. Free lunch and a commuter allowance will also be provided. This role is OT and bonus eligible.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, including all logistics; all private and commercial aviation, ground transfers, accommodations; passports, visas, immunizations, etc; liaising with family travel agent; and managing travel budget, refunds, rewards, etc.
- Maintain passports, visas, immunization status for the family
- Manage all entertainment arrangements and create the experience; secure tickets, conduct research, etc.
- Provide 24/7 support during Executive’s travels
- Create and maintain itineraries
- Provide family support – coordinate schedules and extracurriculars for children
- Communicate with all household and office staff to keep cohesive schedules including: doctor appointments, sports and other activities
- Maintain contacts, mailing and guest lists as well as tracking databases for purchases and returns, gifts, etc.
Personal Assistant Qualifications:
- 5+ years Personal Assistant experience
- Experience working out of a home
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Mac applications and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility is a must
Salary: $110k + Bonus